- Qualification/training package syllabus
- Tutors’ training pack
- Students’ study pack
- E-Learning programme
- Virtual reality training simulation
- Virtual reality assessment simulation
- Assessment papers
Who is it for?
- Certification bodies
- Third year degree level nurses
- Pre & post registered nurse
- Re-validating qualified nurses
Welcome to the E-Nursing Consortium
The E-Nursing Consortium consists of a number of organisations who are involved in the development of learning technologies that support the education and health care sector.
The consortium has created a series of nursing based e-learning programmes which offer a flexible approach for both classroom use and independent learning.
They have been developed to stimulate a deep understanding of the health care sector, relevant skills, awareness and issues.
The content within these learning materials has been aligned with year three of the Adult Nursing Degree and is compliant with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.